You can apply for Accounts Manager post from anywhere in Bangladesh, Accounts Manager Job Circular. Accounts Manager required to manage, develop and monitor the company’s accounts receivable and payable processes. Required to lead and develop team of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable Professionals. Required to develop and implement systems and processes to ensure timely and accurate billing and collections. Required to identify and correct accounting and billing errors. Required to develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and suppliers. Required to develop and maintain accurate financial records.
Accounts Manager Job Circular
We are looking for an Accounts Manager to manage our company’s accounts and financial transactions. You will be responsible for overseeing all financial activities, including bookkeeping, invoicing, and budgeting. In addition, you will provide accurate and timely financial information to our management team.
Chief Revenue Officer New Job Notification Published – Click Here
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with bookkeeping, invoicing, and budgeting. You should also be able to use QuickBooks or other accounting software. Finally, you should be detail-oriented and able to meet deadlines.
Account Manager Job Notification With Graduate In Any Subject
The workplace complaint letter samples below are provided to help you create your own complaint letter to your employer. If you are facing a workplace issue and are thinking of writing a complaint letter to your employer, you may want to consider speaking with an experienced employment lawyer in your area.
Check the post to know Accounts Manager job details
Published on: 7 Aug 2022
Workplace: Work at office
Employment Status: Full-time
Age: Age 25 to 40 years
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Application Deadline: 18 Aug 2022
- We are looking for a reliable Account Manager that will analyze every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
- The goal is to enable the company`s leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company`s objectives.
- Must have experience to use billing software.
- Prepare and maintain daily expenditures, vouchers and daily cash/bank transactions.
- Updating day to day transactions Accounting Software.
- Proper documentation and file management.
- Receiving payment documents.
- Prepare monthly trial balance, income statement and balance sheet etc
- Preparation of monthly, quarter, half yearly and yearly report with periodical analytical report to Management.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit
- Master of Business Management (MBM) in Accounting, Finance,, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Skills Required: Computer skill, Fluent in English Communication both in Written and Spoken
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Over time allowance, Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Work from home Jobs l Earn up to $.400 PM I Data Entry Operator l Home based work – Click Here
The Accounts Manager is responsible for managing the finances of a company. This includes preparing financial statements, managing accounts payable and receivable, and overseeing the budget. The Accounts Manager may also be responsible for preparing tax returns and managing payroll.