Fire Service Job just published a new job circular for vacant positions. Download Now– Fire Service Admit Card at fscd.teletalk.com.bd You will get here Job Circular, Application Instruction, FSCD Admit Card, FSCD Exam Date and Seat Pan and FSCD Exam Result step by step from fscd.teletalk.com.bd or fireservices.gov.bd.
This job is perfect to build up a significant career. Those, who want to work,they should be taken out of this opportunity. Bangladesh Fire Service and Civil Defence (FSCD) is a renowned Government organization in Bangladesh.
Exam Time: 3.00 AM
- Bangladesh Fire Service Authority has announced the Exam Date for Different Post. See the Fire Service Admit card and Seat Plan Section for more details.
- The Authority has published the FSCD Admit Card for different Post. See our admit card section to download the Admit Card.
- FSCD Authority has announced the exam date for physical test of different post. See the Seat Plan Section for more details.
- The Authority has published the exam result for different post and viva exam date. see the result section to download the fire service exam result.
- Fire Service Authority has announced the written exam date for the selected candidate of Physical Test Exam for the post of Fireman, Nursing Attendant and duburi. See the seat plan for exam date and other information.
- The Authority has published a new job circular for the driver post.
Fire Service Job Application Summaries
|Starting Date||:||09 February 2020|
|Last Date||:||23 February 2020|
|Application System||:||Online and SMS Based Recruitment System|
Position and Eligibility
Bangladesh Fire Service Job Circular (Driver)
Qualification: SSC or Equivalent Pass.
1. Height: 5 Foot 4 Inches
2. Chest: Minimum 32 Inches
- Stenographer Cum Computer Operator:
- H.S.C or Equivalent Degree Pass.
- Computer Typing Speed: Bengali– 25 WPM and English 30 WPM
- Steno Typing Speed: Bengali– 50 WPM and English 80 WPM
- Religion Teacher (Islam):
- Fazil Degree Pass from any recognized board/university.
- 3 years working experience.
- Office Assistant Cum Computer Operator :
- H.S.C or Equivalent Pass
- Typing Speed (Computer): Bengali 20 and English 30 WPM
- Store Assistant:
- H.S.C or Equivalent Pass
- Experience in computer type will get preferences
- Office Assistant:
Bangladesh Fire Service Job Circular [Revised]
- Station Officer (Male), Staff Officer, Junior Trainer
- Bachelor or Equivalent Degree from any recognized University.
- Physical Fitness: Height– 5 Foot 4 Inches, Chest– 32 Inches, Weight: 110 Pound.
- Good physical structure
- Fireman, Diver, Nursing Attendant (Male):
- S. S.C or Equivalent Degree Pass from any recognized Board.
- Physical Fitness: Height– 5 Foot 4 Inches, Chest– 32 Inches.
- Having a good physical structure.
[Download the Full Circular in the Download Section]
[Important Note: A Candidate can apply only one post and All-District Candidate can apply]
Fire Service Job Apply Instruction
Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply through the Bangladesh Fire Service and Civil Defence Official Website – www.fireservice.gov.bd. Or The FSCD online application website– fscd.teletalk.com.bd within the deadline.
Online Application Form Fill Up Instructions:
- Visit– fscd.teletalk.com.bd
- Application Form (Click here to apply online)
- Post Name (Select your Desired one and Click Next Button)
- Fill up the application form (Personal, Address, Education and Other Information)
- Type the Captcha code and Click Next Button
- Upload your photo and signature [Photo must be 300 X 300 pixel (width X height) and file size not more than 100 KB and Signature must be 300 X 80 pixel (width X height) and file size not more than 60 KB. Colour Photo is a must]
- Submit your Application.
After Successfully Submitting your online application form you will get a user id and an applicant copy with your photo and signature. Download the Application form and print it.
After completing your online application form, you need to pay the application fees.
Payment Amount is– 100/50 TK. Pay the Application fees using a Teletalk Prepaid SIM with the following SMS Format.
FSCD <space> USER ID and Send SMS to 16222
Example: FSCD KDHFHD send send it to 16222.
Reply Applicant’s Name. Type 100/50 will be charged as application fees. Your PIN Is 12378975. To Pay Fee Type FSCD <space> YES <space> PIN and Send to 16222.
FSCD <space> YES <space> PIN and Send SMS to 16222.
Example: FSCD YES 12378975 and Send to 16222.
Reply Congratulations. Applicant’s Name, Payment Complete Successfully for FSCD. Application for post ***** USER ID (KDHFHD) and Password (********).
N.B: Please preserve the User ID & Password. You will need User ID & Password to download the Fire Serivce FSCD Admit card.
Fire Service Job and Civil Defence Admit Card
The FSCD Authority has notified the candidate to download Fire Service admit card on their registered mobile SMS. The Fire service and civil defense has also published the FSCD Admit Card download notice on their official website– www.fireservice.gov.bd
To Download the FSCD Admit Card:
- Visit– fscd.teletalk.com.bd
- Click Admit Card button.
- Select the Type of Examination [Viva/Written test or Field Test]
- Type Your USER ID and PASSWORD.
- Download the Admit Card.
Note: Sometimes it may missing your photo and signature, when you download your admit Card.
If So, Upload Your Photo and Signature Again and Then Download the Admit Card. Photo and Signature Size will be remain same.
Fire Service Job Circular and Civil Defence Seat Plan
Fire Service Authority has announced the exam date for the written test exam for the post of Fireman, Duburi and Nursing Attendant. The Selected candidate of Physical Test Exam can sit for this exam. The Exam will be held on 23 February 2020.
The Seat plan for these post has not been published yet. but it will publish soon on the official website of fire service.
The FSCD Authority has published the physical exam date for the post of Fireman, Duburi, Nursing Attendant which will be held on 09 February 2020 to 23 February 2020. The Physical Exam Date for Station Officer, Staff Officer, Junior Trainer which will be held on 09 February 2020 to 23 February 2020.
The Exam will be held at Sector-12, Plot No– 2, Road No– 203, Purbachal, Rupganj, Narayanganj [The Opposite site of Nila Market, Adjacent to Purbachal 300 Feet Road).
The Fire Service and Civil Defense authority has announced the Viva exam date, venue and other related information for the post of Office Assistant cum computer typist, Steno typist cum computer typist,Religion teacher, Store Assistant, Office Shohayok on the official website of FSCD– fireservice.gov.bd or fscd.teletalk.com.bd.
The Viva Exam Date is from 09 February 2020 to 23 February 2020 at Fire Service and Civil Defense Training Complex, Mirpur, Dhaka (Mirpur-10 Goolchattar) and Directorate of Fire Service and Civil Defense, Kazi Allauddin Road, Dhaka.
You can know the exam date, time and place from below image:
Fire Service Job Circular and civil Defence Exam Result
After the Exam, the FSCD authority will publish the exam result on the Official Website. The Authority has published the exam result for the post of Steno Typist Cum Computer Operator, Office Assistant Cum Computer Operator, Religion Teacher, Store Keeper which exam was held on 23 February 2020.
To Search FSCD Exam Result:
- visit– fireservice.gov.bd.
- Click on Notice Board.
- See the Notice of Exam Result and Download the Exam Result.
You may also find the exam result from here. Download the Selected Candidate to search and check the exam result.
|Fire Service Job Circular and Civil Defense (FSCD) Job Circular (Details)||Download|
|Fire Service Job Circular
(Revised New) Details