IFC – International Finance Corporation job Circular Offer Some New Vacancy at ww.ifc.org . Recruitment Notice of IFC – International Finance Corporation job Circular also found at Ejobsnew.com. Educational Qualification for the IFC – International Finance Corporation job circular written below this Post. Most of the government jobs, Bank jobs and Non govt job application completed by Online method. You can also know how to apply International Finance Corporation IFC govt job circular in 2018.
International Finance Corporation Job Circular
Many people find government jobs such as International Finance Corporation IFC govt jobs. Now International Finance Corporation IFC published new jobs circular. Before apply International Finance Corporation IFC govt jobs through Online keep below this short Information.
Most of the job seeker find Office of the IFC – International Finance Corporation job circular in Google. If you also want to get a jobs in Bangladesh keep reading below this short information.
Application Published Date : 16 November 2018
Organization: International Finance Corporation
Job Type : Bank Group Jobs
Age Limit For Jobs: See The Circular
Post Details: See The Circular
Educational Qualification: See The Circular
Source : Online
Official website : ww.ifc.org
Salary : See The Circular
Job Nature: Full-time
Application Closing Date: 24 November 2018
For more information see below this original circular
Post Name: Short Term Consultant
IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, is the largest global development institution focused on the private sector in emerging markets. Working with more than 2,000 business worldwide, we use our capital, expertise, and influence to create markets and opportunities in the toughest areas of the world. In FY 17, we delivered a record $19.3 billion in long-term financing for developing countries, leveraging the power of the private sector to help end poverty and boost shared prosperity. For more information, visit www.ifc.org.
Private sector financial development is essential to the promotion of successful and sustainable economics in low and middle income countries around the world. Sound and efficient financial markets can ensure that resources are allocated where they are most productive, assisting job creation and spurring economic growth. IFC’s goal is to prioritize investment in the financial sector because it promotes development in all other sectors.
The Financial Institution Group (FIG) is one of the IFC’s key Departments responsible for a significant portion of IFC’s business volume, profitability and development reach, approximately 40%, FIG engages in a wide range of sub-sectors including Microfinance, SME, Gender, Climate, Insurance, Capital Markets, Housing, Distressed Assets, and other areas, with both investment and advisory services delivered globally to IFC’s clients through IFC’s global network. FIG has three main objectives; 1) financial inclusion 2) servicing the real economy and 3) mobilizing third-party resources.
FIG’s South Asia team in based across the region with main hubs and locations in Mumbai, Delhi, Colombo and Dhaka. The team members work on both new business development and portfolio management across the region. With a diverse network of Markets, the pipeline of new transactions range from investing fresh equity in banks to structured finance products which help develop local capital markets.
FIG Bangladesh team is seeking to hire an Short Term Consultant based in Dhaka. STC will work closely with IFC’s Senior investment officer and Investment Officer’s who are responsible for the design, negotiation, structuring and subsequent supervision of the Corporation’s investment projects.
Duties and Accountabilities:
The candidate is required to know and effectively use fundamental business concepts and practices and to provide analytical, research and other professional support to professional level Investment Officers. The work program is varied and may be somewhat complex requiring evaluation, original thinking and various written outputs. The responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Create financial analysis models;
- Support structuring of new investments;
- Analyze historical and projected financial statements and prepare periodic portfolio reports
- Conduct industry and market research and assist in IFC’s business development efforts;
- Monitor operational and financial performance of client companies to evaluate risk and recommend active portfolio management actions;
- Prepare documentation for IFC internal processes and monitor compliance with IFC financial, environmental and legal requirements;
- Assist Portfolio Officers in the monitoring of investments in portfolio companies
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree with specialization in Business, Economics, Management or Finance;
- At least 2 years of experience in finance, banking, portfolio management of consulting
- Experience in a major financial institution (2+years) with a proven track record desirable;
- In-depth knowledge on Bangladesh financial markets;
- Strong financial analysis and modelling skills using Microsoft excel and high level skills in preparing presentations using Microsoft Power Point;
- Sound numerical, analytical and conceptual skills encompassing finance and the associated areas of investment, portfolio management and corporate finance and economics;
- Commitment to economic development and keen interest in development finance in emerging markets;
- Ability to work successfully in multicultural teams and across boundaries;
- Demonstrated teamwork skills;
- Strong client service orientation with an openness to feedback and new ideas;
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to present ideas clearly and confidently;
- Fluency in both writing and speaking English a must.
Proposed Timetable and Level of Effort
The task is anticipated to start on December 2018 for a maximum of 150 days until June 30, 2019
STC will report to Nilesh Shrivastava, Manager – Financial Institutions Portfolio, South Asia.
Applicant should send their CV to the following address:
Email: [email protected]
Last date of application November 24, 2018
How to apply IFC – International Finance Corporation jobs circular
Are you ready for apply this International Finance Corporation IFC govt job circular using your Online ww.ifc.org ? Let`s follow this instruction and complete your International Finance Corporation IFC Online application registration.
IFC – International Finance Corporation job Circular Exam Date, Result and Admit Card Notice
Many Candidate search for IFC – International Finance Corporation job exam date, admit card download notice etc. on Google. We are able to provide you all information about this circular by our website. When, When online registration will be complete candidate can be able to download there admit card through International Finance Corporation IFC official website.
To get Daily government and Non Govt job circular stay with our website and share our post to your time line. You can also able to contact with us on our Facebook Fan page. For Next Updates about IFC – International Finance Corporation job circular Vacancy Notice, Exam Result or Admit card Download stay with us. My Website or comment below for further information. You can also get more notice about International Finance Corporation IFC to there official website address at ww.ifc.org . Hope you do all this thing for get your job circular from Bangladesh. Thanks for being with us.