The US Embassy in Dhaka recently issued a recruitment notification. Jobs at the US Embassy in 2022. The organization will hire HSC pass manpower in facility maintenance department. Interested candidates can apply online. If you are interested in working at the US Embassy in Dhaka, please visit our website for more information or email us at https://erajobs.state.gov. We would be happy to discuss our current openings with you.
Jobs at the US Embassy
How you can get a scholarship to study in USA. There are many scholarships available in USA. Get details on how to apply for Scholarships in USA 2023 in our post ⇔ Click Here
Post Name: Administrative Clerk (Vehicle Records)
USA Loyola University Student Scholarships ⇔ Click Here
Eligibility of Application:
- Must pass at least HSC. According to the notification, at least two years of experience in clerical, customer service and record keeping work in an international organization.
- Must be fluent in Bengali and English. A language test will be conducted. Apart from this candidates have to pass medical and security test.
Salary and benefits:
Monthly salary 64 thousand taka. Must work 45 hours a week. Also other benefits will be provided as per policy.
- Locally Employed Staff, including Members of Household (MOHs), and Third-Country Nationals (TCNs), who work in the United States Mission in Dhaka, Bangladesh may receive a compensation package that may include health, separation, and other benefits.
- For EFMs, benefits should be discussed with the Office of Human Resources.
- The compensation plan is awarded during the conditional offer letter from the Human Resources Department
How to apply:
- All candidates must be able to obtain and hold a local security clearance.
- To apply for this position click the “Submit Application” button. For more information on how to apply visit the Mission internet site.
To qualify based on education, you must submit the requested degree and/or transcript as verification of educational requirements by the deadline of this announcement. Failure to provide requested information, or information insufficient to verify eligibility, may result in disqualification for this position.
Candidates must have residency or work permit to apply for this position. Certificates must be present, but However, only transcripts are not acceptable. Copy of passport or NID must be present. In addition, there should be a copy of the certificate or license. Interested candidates should apply through the website of the embassy. Click here to apply.