Chief Revenue Officer Job Description. The Revenue Officer is a key member of the marketing and sales team. The Revenue Officer is responsible for generating revenue for the company through the implementation of marketing and sales strategies. The Revenue Officer also participates in the development and execution of sales and marketing plans.
Chief Revenue Officer Job Description
The Revenue Officer is responsible for the management and analysis of sales data, enterprise resource planning (ERP) data, and customer contact data. The Revenue Officer also develops and executes marketing campaigns that generate leads and sales.
The Revenue Officer is responsible for the development and execution of sales and marketing plans, and the management and analysis of sales data, enterprise resource planning (ERP) data, and customer contact data.
Chief Revenue Officer Job Details
The role of a revenue officer is to generate and manage revenue for a company. This may include developing and implementing marketing strategies, negotiating contracts, and managing customer relationships. Revenue officers may also be responsible for financial forecasting and analysis.
In order to be successful in this role, a revenue officer should have a strong understanding of business fundamentals and be able to develop and implement effective marketing and sales strategies. They should also be able to handle complex financial calculations and forecasts.
Canada has 10 lakh job vacancies Full list ⇔Click Here
Chief Revenue Officer Job Information
Revenue Officer(RO) /Assistant Revenue Officer(ARO) Job Summary
Published on: 3 Aug 2022
Official Website : https://eeabd.com/
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 10 year(s)
Age: Age at least 30 years
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Application Deadline: 20 Aug 2022
The difference between Cost Accounting vs Financial Accounting ⇔Click Here
- Revenue Officer(RO)/Assistant Revenue Officer(ARO), Retired from NBR/ Experienced Worked in NBR/ Customs
- Activities for generating revenue for the company.
- Marketing new Customers/clients of Customs & Excise, VAT, Taxes, and Bond for local commercial/ industrial level Consultancy and solutions.
- Ability to market monitoring and find the new market expansion of Customs & Excise, VAT, and Taxes Consultancy and fix issues.
- Market planning and competitive analysis, strategies, sector expansion, and tactics to grow marketing through the company’s services of Customs & Excise, VAT, and Taxes, etc.
- Always in touch with Port Commissioner, Officers, Revenue Officers, and relevant departments. And also make quick-solution for any work problem for any reasons.
- Marketing and managing all Company’s activities for generating revenue for the company.
- Masters degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: Business Operation, Business Planning, Marketing, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax)
Job Experience Requirements
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Customs Bond Rules and Regulations, Export And Customs, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at least 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Vast experience in Customs & Excise, VAT, Taxes, and Bond activities
- Must have experience working in NBR for Customs, VAT, Taxes, etc. works
- Must have experience working in the port for Customs and Excise, VAT & Taxes, and goods clearing issue
- Preference is given to retired officers working in NBR, Ports, or both sectors.
- Proven work experience as Revenue Officer/Asst Revenue.
- Age limit is relaxed in terms of experience but physically & mentally fit to work hard.
- Ability to work under pressure and result oriented
- Good communication ability and work deal maker.
- Sound proficiency in smart mobile Phones, computers & Internet activities.
- Ability to handle clients confidently.
- Good communication skills in both English & Bangla Languages.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Performance bonus
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
cost accounting systems ⇔Click Here
Thank you for your interest in the Revenue Officer position with our company. Here at our company, we are committed to providing an exceptional work environment and excellent opportunities for growth. We are currently accepting applications for the Revenue Officer position and we hope that you will consider applying.
The Revenue Officer position is a key role in our company and will require a committed individual who is able to work independently and take ownership of their work. In this position, you will be responsible for the collection of revenue from our customers and will be required to provide outstanding customer service.
If you have a passion for customer service and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment, we believe that the Revenue Officer position is the perfect fit for you. If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you have the mentioned qualifications for the post of Chief Revenue Officer, then this job is for you and apply very quickly.
See More Post Visit Ejobsnew.com