USA Financial Household Manager Job details .The Household Manager is responsible for the day–to–day operations of the Corporation and is responsible for the management of the Corporation‘s resources and resources of the Corporation‘s employees. The Household Manager is a responsible person who is to be trusted and who is to be counted on to maintain the Corporation‘s running costs.
USA Financial Household Manager Job details
We are looking for a responsible person to organize our financial assets and supervise our financial needs. You will be a key person in ensuring that we have the right financial resources at the right time and will be responsible for providing financial analysis and advice to ensure that we are making the best financial decisions. You will work with our family to develop financial plans and goals, and you will assist us in investing our money wisely. You will also be responsible for maintaining our financial records and preparing financial reports.
Experienced household manager will keep the day-to-day operations of a private estate. The candidate will be proactive, energetic, detail-oriented and able to anticipate Principals’ needs and provide exceptional service in a timely manner. Qualified candidates can work independently, and can wear multiple hats and be hands on to the ever-changing list of priorities.
My website Latest Post 2022 Click Here
Full Job Description
$104,000 to $125,000/year+ Full Benefits. DOE.
Up to 20% performance-based Bonus.
Job Type: Full Time (40 hours/week), Non-Exempt/Hourly. Weekend availability required
Atherton, California, USA
Excellence Services LLC is a professional private-owned company that provides luxury service for an HNW family exclusively. We help our client enjoy their life and encourage employee success.
ROLE AND LOCATION:
Experienced Household Manager
Full-time, Exempt position
Competitive Compensation, and Benefits after 90-day Introductory Period
- Complete oversight of principal’s home; maintaining consistency of standards, procedures, and services.
- Contact, screen, propose and oversee vendors. Compare multiple bids, track budget.
- Negotiate and manage contracts, supervise work and review invoices.
- Supervise and coordinate onsite activities and provides day-to-day direction of onsite staff.
- Prepare realistic plans to address needs and conduct regular walkthroughs and daily checklist.
- Work with, schedule, supervise and upkeep of maintenance schedules for household vendors: HVAC, electrician, plumbing, generator, well systems, etc.
- Supervise construction and renovation projects, from design to coordination of schedules, inspections during various construction phases, monitoring permits, and daily oversight of subcontractors.
- Ensure that the project is executed in accordance with designs, budgets, and schedules; take appropriate action to minimize the impact of deviations.
- Verify estimates based on a detailed review of proposal specifications.
- Assist the principals in the procurement of design consultant services and administration of design contracts.
- Experience with handling and caring for fine art, fine furniture, and collectibles.
- Knowledgeable working with complex household systems: “smart home” systems, Vantage, HVAC, etc.
- Maintaining seasonal routines and procedures for the household interior and exterior needs: landscaping, window washing, power washing, etc.
- Demonstrate high-end design sensibilities and appreciation of aesthetic quality.
- Daily walk through of property (interior and exterior), ensuring principals aesthetics.
- Review and train staff (concierge-style attitude and discretion are key).
- Set the service standard and the hiring, training and ongoing management of staff required to meet the service needs of the family and property.
- Keep accurate records of all employees such as recruitment, terminations, orientation, training, mentoring, coaching, taxes, compensation, reviews, and supervision.
- Provide weekly and/or monthly schedules for staff: manage vacations and special requests.
- Weekly meetings with staff, task delegation, inspections of work.
- Act as a point of contact and gatekeeper for principals – providing updates on household activity, scheduled maintenance and current state of staff.
- Manage all related financial matters including accounting budgets and payroll for domestic staff.
- Order and maintain personal stock for principals: toiletries, clothes, travel supplies, etc.
- Order and maintain household supply inventories: cleaning supplies, beverages, and snacks, etc.
- Organize, package, ship and receive deliveries and packages for household and principals.
- Manage petty cash: maintain and submit records and receipts.
- Maintain and update household manuals.
- Review and submit vendor invoices for processing.
- Greet guests and provide formal (but comfortable) service during visit.
- Oversee all events and dinner parties, orchestrating staff accordingly.
- Possess a hands-on attitude – providing service when staff or vendors cannot.
- Assist principals with packing for trips.
- Organize luggage of family members and guests for trips, ensuring principals travel needs are met.
- Be available 24/7 for family members; questions, requests or service.
- Handle any special requests, duties or errands.
- 4-Year degree from accredited college or university.
- Minimum of 7+ years of relevant experience working in private homes 15,000 sq. ft or larger.
- Superior project management skills.
- Excellent Human resources management skills.
- Superb command of the English language, both written and oral, is required.
- General understanding of household mechanical systems, appliances, technology and routine maintenance practices of these systems.
- Possesses superior process and time management skills.
- Low key, meticulous, personable character.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Flexible scheduling with availability to work overtime and weekends as needed. A 24/7 mentality.
- Valid driver’s license with a perfect driving record.
- Legal to work in the United States.
- Able to pass an extensive background check, including criminal and credit checks.
OUR CORE VALUES:
|Salary||$104,000 – $125,000 a year|
|Principal’s First||Ability to stay focused on meeting and exceeding Highly Private Principals/Clients needs|
|Learn from mistakes||Able to admit mistakes upfront and seeks the truth. Learns and grows from mistakes. Makes thoughtful choices and provides solutions to avoid future mistakes. Keeps improving.|
|Conscientious||Finishes duties mindfully, effectively and promptly.|
|Dedication||Shows a deep commitment to the role and people.|
|Accountable||Takes ownership of tasks and time for Due diligence.|
|Independent||Thinks and acts independently.|
|Resilience||Does not complain or shy away from assigned work. Confronts difficulties with a positive outlook. When the going gets tough the tough get going.|
|Work Location:||One location|
Work Location: One location